You've watched them your whole life.
Those women who seem to run effortlessly.
Never out of breath, always wearing cute outfits and looking like they were born wearing running shoes.
Like seriously? How the hell do they do that!
And you might have rolled your eyes at them but then secretly thought...I wish I could do what she does.
I wish I could just go out and run. Do a 5K once in awhile. Maybe even a half marathon.
But you don't, because you keep thinking:
- You're too fat to be a runner.
- You're too old to try something new.
- It's too hard to breathe.
- You hate how you look in exercise clothes.
- You'll probably just quit after a week anyway.
If any of that sounds familiar, girrrrrlllll...we need to talk.
I know firsthand how much running can change your life.
It's not reserved just for genetically gifted gazelles.
Running is available to YOU and I want to show you how.
I don't teach running like anyone else.
I have a process that works every single time.
- Even if you can't run more than 10 seconds right now.
- Even if you're fat.
- Even if you're in your 40s, 50s or 60s.
- Even if you've quit on yourself a million times before.
I know how to help you because I WAS you.
That's why I created Run Your Best Life.